Everyone has Talent. What is rare is the courage to follow that talent to the dark place where it leads. Erica Jong

04 March 2012

The Sky is Black Blue, but Full of Stars, and I'm Crying?

just a bit popped from the wine...
just a bit lonely (all the time)
definitely horny cause that's the guy I'm (1)
and tired of the stupid bind.
of the journey as it is undefined
Like chaos, only a bit refined...
feels like life was undermined...

but then, like I said in the first line,
...a bit popped on the wine.
Is that why I'm crying?
(or the same boring rhyme of every line?)

I long for the warmth of her skin against mine,
long for the scent of her in my nostrils,
The feel of her body in my hands as we combine
with each other...the ADVENTURE! the THRILLS!

But then, I'm a guy...
Maybe it seems odd to talk about such disparity in a single thought.
Happy and crying?
Soft touches and a thousand miles?

But I would give all of whatever I have to her...
and perhaps, with a little bit of luck...
I will get to.

d=^))
.
.
.
.
.


(1)   ..... I AM = I'm. Get over it
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

0000000000000000000000000000000
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
0000000000000000000000000000000
Not really looking for comments on this post. Just exploring different things with the color, eh? Hope you don't mind....